Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Proper use of the site
- You must browse this site in the way it is intended to be used, including not attempting to interfere with the security features of the site, prevent others from accessing it, or cause any damage or destruction to information on the site.
- All information available on the site is protected by copyright law. Therefore, accessing the content we provide to you does not give you any ownership or rights in it, so you cannot use the content you find on our site in any way unless you obtain written permission from the Dallah Trading Company that owns the content, including logos, graphics, and images as well as to any text on the site or in a file available on the site.
- If you would like to request permission to use any content from our site, you can contact us here. We will do our best to respond to you quickly and respond to your request. If the content you want to use is owned by a third party, we will inform you about that as well.
Content on the site
- The content on the site is owned by Dallah Trading Company in addition to content that we have provided from other sources and we have the right to use it. The responsibility for the content on our website that is not provided by Dallah Trading Company is the responsibility of the party that provided that content.
- When we provide content that is not owned by Dallah Trading Company, whether on our site or through a link to another site that is not owned by the company, it is mostly because we represent that party and are authorized to publish its content. This does not mean that the opinions expressed or policies of sale and/or service provision in such content are binding on or belonging to Dallah Trading Company.
The limits of our responsibility
- We are not responsible for any actions or damages that may arise from your use of the site in any way. We are not responsible for any actions or damages arising from your inability to use the Site in any way. Likewise, any third party providing any content on our site shall not be liable for any actions or damages arising from your use or inability to use the site
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site at any time and for any reason without notice or liability on our part.
- Every attempt to tamper with or disable the site, it will be submitted to the relevant legal authorities and courts to take the necessary legal measures.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, please contact us here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.